Wednesday 25 September 2013

This or That TAG




A little bit of this or a little bit of that: Charlotte from Makeup by Candlelight (HERE) tagged me ages ago to participate in this tag. It took me awhile to recover from that hand crushing thesis but now I'm back in full swing and finally getting around to participating in this fantastic tag. Thank you Charlotte for tagging me! Read on :)

Image found: HERE


Makeup:
1. Blush or Bronzer - Blush all the way. I have yet to master bronzer.
2. Lip gloss or lip stick - Lip gloss. So many varieties these days. Can get the benefits of color and shine!
3. Eyeliner or mascara - I love my eyeliner! My favorite for years has been the very affordable NYC (New York Color) Liquid Eyeliner.
4. Foundation or concealer - Foundation.
5. Natural or colored eyeshadow - Although I love experimenting with wild colors, I love my natural/neutral eye shadows.
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow - Pressed. I make a mess every time with loose eyeshadow.
7. Brush or sponge - Brush.



Image: HERE


Nails:
1. Opi or China Glaze - I haven't tried China Glaze yet, but I do love OPI!
2. Long or short - Long, but not too long. 
3. Acrylic or natural - Natural.
4. Bright or dark - Simply can't choose. I love most colors, bright or dark.
5. Flower or no flower - No flower? 



Image: HERE


Body:
1. Perfume or body splash - Perfume!!! My favs are Viva la Juicy and Lady Gaga's Fame. 
2. Lotion or body butter - Body butter in the winter and lotion during summer. 
3. Body wash or soap - Either or, depends on the mood I'm in. 
4. Lush or Other - I've never had the pleasure of trying Lush but I want to. Besides, there are so many products out there and I wanna try them all. 



Image: HERE

Fashion:
1. Jeans or sweat pants - Although sweatpants (more specifically yoga pants) are my best friend right now, I do love a good pair of jeans. So, jeans all the way. 
2. Long sleeves or short sleeves - Short.
3. Dress or skirt - I rarely wear either. But if I had to choose it'd be a dress.
4. Scarves or hat - Scarves. I don't really wear either, but I can master a scarf easily enough where I'm not confident enough to pull off a hat.
5. Studs or dangling earrings - I love dangling earrings but I end up playing with them and pulling at them so I stick to Studs. 
6. Necklace or bracelet - Necklace. 
7. Heels or flats - I have't worn heels in soooo long because I walk everywhere, but I LOVE them. So, heels. 
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - Cowboy. 
9. Jackets or hoodies - I live in my hoodies, but jackets are great as well. Just depends. 
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - I haven't stepped into either shop in years but I believe Forever 21 has more to offer. 



Image: HERE

Hair:
1. Curly or straight - My hair is naturally wavy but I straighten it often despite its stubbornness. 
2. Bun or ponytail - Bun!
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Bobby pin. I haven't had butterfly clips since I was 10.
4. Hairspray or gel - I don't use either really, but hairspray if I had to choose. 
5. Long or short - Long.
6. Dark or light- Dark. I love my deep dark brown hair. 
7. Side swept bangs or full bangs - Side swept. I look atrocious with full bangs. 
8. Up or down - It's up most of the time because I'm lazy. But I think looks better down. I look like a different person entirely. 



Image: HERE
Random:
1. Rain or shine - Shine shine shine. I've endured enough rain for one lifetime. 
2. Summer or winter - Summer. (I don't like being "outside" cold).
3. Fall or spring - Fall. I love witnessing the season change. There's always a magical feeling that comes with Fall that I can never quite put words to. Smells, a different wind, vivid colors...
4. Chocolate or vanilla - If it's cake: chocolate. If it's ice cream: vanilla. 

4 comments:

  1. Loved to read this! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the eye makeup in the first picture. I kind of want to try something that extreme out. But then I would look too much like Lady Gaga, dont you think? --- Also I do like the purple yarn, but I wouldnt use yarn, I would draw it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tag!! I like your blog! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a beautiful blog. I'm now following you via GFC and Bloglovin.

      Delete