Saturday 7 September 2013

Victory is MINE!!!! The Thesis is Done, And my Hand is Over Done.





Some of you may or may not have noticed that I've been M.I.A. for about 2 weeks. I was slaving over a thesis and I finally finished it and it is in the safe hands of the school....victory is mine! I was hoping as soon as it was handed in that I'd be able to jump back on the blogging bandwagon, as I have so many great posts in mind and some wonderful new products to review....but the thesis tore my hand apart. I'm suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, and it is no joke. So there will be lots of resting for me and blogging on a daily basis will be limited. But as soon as I'm back in the swing of things, expect great things! :)

Until then, I'll be taking pleasure in reading everyone else's blogs!

Have you ever had to write a thesis?

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and I am proud of you and that is a Great Feeling to Have!!! Well Done and Welcome back!!!!!!!......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so pleased. I know it's hard work, but having completed it is such a feeling of accomplishment! Best of luck with it - and welcome back to blogging! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a welcome back, I've tagged you in the This or That TAG - hope you'll join in. Link here - http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/this-or-that-tag.html X

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! you must feel so relieved!! best wishes with it

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete