Tuesday 4 June 2013

Introductions!

So far I have but one follower but hope to have many soon! This is my first blog and I kind of feel all sorts of pressure to make it all kickass and such and will try my best. This blog will primarily be used to review books, movies, music, and makeup/skincare. And then there will be the odd post concerning the difficulties and joys of life...fun stuff, I know.

Anyway, just a brief introduction, my name is Ashley, I generally go by Ash, and I'm currently living in Ireland. I'm originally from Texas and often miss the searing hot sun that the Texas summer produces. I've been in Ireland for 2 years going to school, one Master's down and another to go! Woo! I must say, that'll be it for school. I can't take it anymore. Why did I do this to myself? If it wasn't school, it'd be something else. We all have our woes. I like music, all kinds of music, ranging from Rob Zombie to Neil Young. I like books and movies as well...my brother does as well, he has a badass dvd collection that he meticulously inventories...he's well beyond the one thousand mark. (Insanity). I plan on reviewing some cool stuff on here. Here are my plans for very near future posts: Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 epic trilogy, and a few beauty items like Rimmel's Salon Pro nail polish and a couple of Argan Oil products.

I hope you'll join me on my blogging journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment