Sunday 28 July 2013

Nivea In-Shower Moisturizer

Is it Worth it?


I was excited when I saw the ad for this. I thought to myself, "I'm too lazy to apply real lotion after showers, could this be the solution to all my laziness?" I bought it half off and was eager to find out. Read on to see what the verdict is :)




Nivea In-Shower Moisturizer:

To be clear, you actually use this in the shower, not after. You wash as usual and after you rinse off the soap etc...you apply this in the same way you would any lotion: legs, arms, etc... and then you rinse it off. It's purpose is to moisturize your skin without out having to put on regular lotion and waiting for it to absorb before you put your clothes on. This absorbs instantly so you can hop outta the shower put on your clothes and get on with your day without any delay. Great idea. But is it effective? Let's see...

Texture: Creamy, similar to creamy body washes, but slightly thicker.

Smell: Pleasant, not overwhelming. It smells like most Nivea products.

Absorption: Absorbs quickly. But doesn't feel as moisturizing as most lotions.

Overall, I like it but I don't think it's really necessary. The effects didn't make me think, "I can't live without this!"  I think you can simply use a moisturizing body wash like Dove or Olay and get the exact same benefit.

Anybody else try this? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I quite like using it but I feel like it's finishing quite fast. for me, It's perfect in the summer when I don't want to use oils on my skin. Love the scent too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way it smells I just wish it left me feeling as moisturized as I expected. It does go quickly though, you're right there. :)

      Delete