Friday 19 July 2013

Juicy Couture Perfume (Viva La Fleur and La La Couture)


I absolutely love Juicy Couture perfumes. I've never re-bought any perfume before and quite frankly before buying any Juicy Couture perfumes, I never really wore perfume. I might have sprayed on a few samples here and there but never invested in full sized bottles. I originally bought Viva La Juicy back in December and tried to make it last as long as possible until the the day finally came where it sprayed no more. Very sad day. I debated whether or not I should buy another bottle of Viva La Juicy or try something new. I decided to buy a gift box of a full sized bottled of Viva La Juicy La Fleur and a portable rollerball that contained both La Fleur and the originally Viva La Juicy. I also splurged on another full sized bottle of La La Couture. Read on if you want to know what I think :)




Viva La Juicy La Fleur

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarin, Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals, Soft Jasmine, Vanilla, Caramel, and Sandalwood.

I'm the type who likes a more sweet and flowery perfume. I like the combination. Flowers on their own, not too much and definitely not the biggest fan of "fruity" scents. Light fruit scents maybe, but nothing overwhelming. I try to avoid the "old lady" strong musky perfumes and sometimes that means I fall into that nearly little kid category. Scents that mature girls don't wear. Whatever, I like what I like. I absolutely love La Fleur, it's light, very summery and doesn't overwhelm you or those around you. Part of that is due to the fact that it is an Eau de Toilette which is unfortunate. My only true criticism is that I wish it were an Eau de Parfum.

La La Couture

Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Water Hyacinth, Green Apple, Red Currant, Lily of the Valley, Blushing Peony, Violet Leaves, Orange Flower, Smooth Woods, Liquid Musk.

I think this is Juicy Couture's answer to those looking for a more "mature" scent. I was nervous purchasing this as I couldn't remember if I liked it or not when I tested it out months ago. Maybe that was a silly move on my part but I wanted something a little different. I must say I don't like it as much as I like Viva La Juicy or La Fleur, but it is by no means a terrible scent. It's actually quite nice, more fruity than flowery but it's not overpowering. I recommend it to those looking for a slightly heavier "juicy" scent that want to stray away from the lighter more "teenager" scents. Even better it's a Eau de Parfum ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh love these perfumes you need to try the new Noir one too it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete