Monday 29 July 2013

Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream

If it were food I'd eat it


I picked this up on a whim at Boots as part of a 3 for 2 deal. There were several types available but the Caramel Cream called out to me. The scent I suppose is true to what it states but....I think it smells like Cap'n Crunch cereal. My absolute favorite cereal in the whole wide world. I'd eat it morning, noon, and night if it didn't destroy the roof of my mouth every time I'd eat it. (Does anyone else have this problem?) Read on if you'd like my full review of this product :)




As you can see it comes in a tin, which I suppose is alright. I think many prefer a "stick" or squeeze tube for hygiene reasons, but I figure as long as you aren't rolling around in mud and not washing up, you shouldn't worry.

Texture: Smooth, creamy, silky. Seems a bit thick, a little definitely goes a long way. 

Smell: As covered up above, the smell is to die for. 

Absorption: Absorbs well, really moisturizes the lips and doesn't feel sticky. I generally apply before bed and wake up with soft lips. 

Overall, the product is very affordable, and well worth it as it lasts ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment