Monday 1 July 2013

Stationery Haul

What the hell is wrong with me?

I bought a load of stationery about a month ago from  http://www.kawaiidepot.com in hopes of turning an old school form of communication cool again. I love getting mail, especially mail that isn't a bill. And it's always a plus when I get mail on cool stationery. I have only one aunt who continues to write me old school style and I feel I should start doing the same. I would have bought the whole shop if I had endless amounts of money and wouldn't have felt silly doing so. Anyway check it out. The first picture is of themed letter sets and the other is of memo pads, one of them a die cut memo pad, very girly but irresistible. If you love stationery, especially kawaii stationery then the kawaii depot is the place to go. The prices are reasonable and the range is pretty amazing. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment