Sunday 28 July 2013

Jo Malone Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub & Fragrances


If I could afford it, I'd be swimming in it...


Jo Malone is definitely a luxury brand. I myself can't afford it but I was lucky enough to get few items for Christmas from my aunt. She swims in luxury and I often benefit from it, surprisingly so. What I have here is Jo Malone's Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub and two of their sample size colognes: Nectarine Blossom & Honey and Wild Bluebell


The Colognes

Wild Bluebell: Very light fragrance. Floral with bluebell and lily. I couldn't get enough of it and soon enough it was gone. My mother was kind enough to give me the sample she also got for Christmas and I've since used it sparingly. I often like to spray it on fresh bedsheets so when I hop into bed I relax almost immediately. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't like heavy overwhelming scents. 

Nectarine Blossom & Honey: I'm not usually a fan of "fruity" scents but this is simply divine as well. It also isn't overwhelming and very light. Sweet. Fruity. Floral. A nice mix to say the least. 

Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub


The scrub is part of a specific line (the Vitamin E Collection). It's a heavy scrub and has a very neutral smell. By neutral i mean it doesn't smell like flowers or fruit. It almost has the smell of Carmex lip balm. It's a pleasant smell. Like any scrub it's meant to scrub away dead dry skin and moisturize. It is absolutely the best scrub I've ever used. And it has lasted me ages! I use it once a week. A little goes a long way. It's also non-abrassive. Doesn't feel like I'm rubbing tiny shards of glass across my legs like with other scrubs. It also washes off easy enough without washing off the benefits. Your legs, arms, etc... will remain smooth and smelling gorgeous all day. It is pricey but worth it if you want something high quality that will last you a long time.


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Jo Malone and these products are so yummy and perfect for layering, but personally I think they are over priced. You can get amazing body butters at a fraction of the cost..

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Very overpriced. I myself can't afford most of their products but they do carry such gorgeous things. Do you know of any ranges that are similar to Jo Malone but significantly cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kenzo Flower perfume was created in 2000 under the talented nose of Alberto Morillas. The perfume was created with the main intention of bringing joy and romance to its wearer through its sweet, fruity and vibrant scents. Parfum Montblanc


    ReplyDelete