Sunday 25 August 2013

Catrice Matte Lipstick (Sweet Coraline) & (Matt-erial Girl)


Told ya! I wasn't lying when I said I'd be featuring several products from Catrice Cosmetics on the blog. I just can't help myself. They are such lovely and affordable products! Vibrant colors, a wide range of colors, and a great formula! You have your nudes/naturals and more out there colors. Something for everyone. I chose 2 of their newer shades: Sweet Coraline & Matt-erial Girl. Out of these two Matt-erial Girl is my favorite. A fuchsia-esque shade, just the right amounts of pink and purple for me. Loud but not too out there. It has more of a matte finish than Sweet Coraline. Both are very moisturizing and do well by not settling into the lines of your lips (but that doesn't mean you should exfoliate your lips first)! Read on for swatches :)




Sweet Coraline is very true to what you get when you put it on your lips and Matt-erial Girl is slightly darker on the lips (at least my lips, I know everyone is different). Both are gorgeous color and I think would suit most skin tones. As I mentioned in a previous post I'll be doing a "lip swatch" post on all the lip products I've reviewed in the last couple of weeks to give everyone a clearer idea. 

Are you a Matt-erial Girl or a Sweet Coraline?


7 comments:

  1. They're both really lovely shades, but it looks like the only for me to get my hands on Catrice is going to be through eBay :O)

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I was actually looking for these matte lipsticks at the drugstore today but they are not yet available. I am excited already. thanks for sharing Ashley. hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Sweet Coraline! Any kind of orange/coral lipstick and i am there! P.S. I've nominateed you for the Liebster award! All the details etc. are on my blog so you can go and check them out and I hope you join in the tag xxx (zoesque.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. havent tried anything from Catrice yet... I'm definitely a Matt-erial Girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont understand the rave about orange lipstick. I mean what skin tones look good with that orange color on your lips? Dont get me wrong, I love the color but I dont see myself ever wearing it.

    ReplyDelete