Tuesday 13 August 2013

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream

I Could Drown In This Stuff and Love It


I'm always on the lookout at my local Boots for this stuff. It's only recently been stocking the "Sugar Crush" range. And you never know what you're gonna get. One day it's a body wash and the next zilch. I bought the Sugar Crush Body Wash in Belfast (and you can read about it here). I was completely psyched to get this today. Read on for a few details... :)


First of all the smell is to die for! It has a very light and sweet fragrance with just a hint of lime. I don't even life fruity scents most of the time but absolutely love this. Also, this perfectly matches the body wash. Sometimes you find that body washes, lotions, and scrubs in the same scent don't all smell the same. But these do and it's a major plus. It is a bod butter so it's thick but not terribly so. And also despite its thickness it absorbs quite well. You're not left with an uncomfortable sticky feeling. 
5/5 for sure

What are some scents you can't live without?



4 comments:

  1. For my part, I worried about the sticky effect, but loving lime as I do, I risked buying it, happily finding that, in the shelter of the absolute, it was true like ice, like fire. Can it be used to marinate joy? Or at least watermelon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious, actually all the Soap & Glory products are yummy!

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try these products so bad. I've heard such great things about them. I'm going to have to check to see if they are sold in the US.

    Jamie

    http://jamiesessions11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They used to sell Soap & Glory in Target all the time, but the last time I was home around Christmas I didn't see them stocking it anymore. I know S&G have a US website. And well, there's always Amazon :)

      Delete